Re: [textualcriticism] Looking for updated pages with TC articles, reviews, etc.

  • Tommy Wasserman
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2008
      Eddie,

      I'm sure you are aware of these, but just in case here are links to various resources:

      TC Journal: http://purl.org/tc

      Wieland Willker's bible pages http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie/ww_tc.html

      Michael Marlowe's textual criticism pages (including a valuable bibliography): http://www.bible-researcher.com/title.html

      On this page there is a list of all TC articles that have appeared in The Bible Translator. Older issues of that journal is normally freely available on-line via e-bind index (which you find at the TC Journal homepage. However, there has been a server crash so they are temporarily removed (I hope...).

      Robert Waltz encyclopedia of TC: http://www.skypoint.com/members/waltzmn/

      ETC blog: http://evangelicaltextualcriticism.blogspot.com/

      With regards

      Tommy Wasserman