Re: [textualcriticism] Maj. 048 in 2 John

  • Tommy Wasserman
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2008
      Dear David,

      I am back at my office and have checked the ECM installation of 2 John. According to the ECM 048 attests PROAGWN. There is evidently an error in NA27 at this point. (I have found that Text und Textwert is generally less thrustworthy.) In these cases where you spot an error in the NA27, you should report it to the INTF, to Dr. Beate K�ster who is working with the Nestle-Aland edition, koesterb@....

      WIth kind regards

      Tommy Wasserman