PA errata list suggestions

  • David Robert Palmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008

      After correspondence from Dr. Maurice Robinson and Dr. Leslie McFall,  I have a revised PA errata suggestion list:

      For Swanson:

      In Jn 8:6, Swanson has Ω (045) reading SCHWSI but IGNTP says ECHWSI.

      In Jn 8:9, Swanson has Π (041) reading hOI DE AKOUSANTES EXERCHONTO hEIS KAQ' hEIS but IGNTP says lacuna.

      In Jn 8:10, Swanson has S on a different line than Ω 28 yet the three all have the same reading.

      For IGNTP:

      IGNTP has E reading in 8:4, -FWRW in EPAUTOFWRW, but both Robinson and McFall assure me that their own checking of microfilm verifies that E reads -FORW.

      My chart of PA variants is now more accurate as a result of their feedback, and the download link is http://www.bibletranslation.ws/trans/pachart.pdf

      David Robert Palmer