Re: Image of 0187 (Mk 6:31-40)

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2008
      Daniel wrote:
      > How about including this noteworthy ms in your next
      > update?

      Yes, absolutely.
      I have checked it now in detail and it has a very good text, very close to B. Aland Cat. 3 clearly wrong. In the commentary it now appears 10 times. It reads 6 times txt and four times special, always with B. It never reads Byz. Unfortunately the parchment deteriorated considerably since the publication of the ed. pr. The published online image shows less than was read by Deissmann.
      The fragment comes from the Reinhard papyrus collection and was identified by Deissmann in a group of Coptic manuscripts from Egypt. It is dated to the 6th CE.

      mailto:wie@...