"Cast .. stone" variants

  • brainout1
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2008
      Thank you, Robert Palmer. I have those texts in BibleWorks and didn't
      find any further references. It is a morphed expression, "cast the
      first stone" versus "first person". Do you think one should search in
      the early christian writings on one of those variants? I can't do
      that, but perhaps someone else has the ability. Thank you again for
      your kind advice!