Lacunae in codex 060

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2008
      A strange difference in the appearance of lacunae in 060 happens in the images provided by the IGNTP project in their edition of the majuscules of the Gospel of John.

      Have a look here:
      http://tinyurl.com/3eu7g3

      Explanation?

      PS: The forum is now, I hope, advert-free!

      mailto:wie@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2008
        I have received new images and they look different.
        Have a look:
        http://tinyurl.com/3eu7g3
        (new image at the bottom)

        Strange ...

        PS: Please note that the TC forum is now advert-free!
        If you would like to present images and/or use Unicode Greek in discussion, try the forum.
        http://www.tcg.iphpbb3.com