Oxford Hebrew Bible

  • Chris Weimer
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2008
      Just in case someone didn't read the latest volume of Vetus
      Testamentum, I blogged about two articles in there, both relating to
      the upcoming new critical edition, the Oxford Hebrew Bible. The
      relevance of the Septuagint should be obvious from either my post or
      the articles themselves.

      http://neonostalgia.com/weblog/?p=511

      Chris Weimer
      University of Memphis
    • diane
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2008
        Can hardly wait. Thank you Chris for this.

        Diane O'Donovan

        Just in case someone didn't read the latest volume of Vetus
        Testamentum, I blogged about two articles in there, both relating to
        the upcoming new critical edition, the Oxford Hebrew Bible. The
        relevance of the Septuagint should be obvious from either my post or
        the articles themselves.

        http://neonostalgia.com/weblog/?p=511

        Chris Weimer
        University of Memphis

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:textualcriticism-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:textualcriticism-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Make the switch to the world's best email. Get Yahoo!7 Mail.