Epistle of Barnabas and TO

  • Maertens
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2004
      Dear All,

      In the introduction to his edition of D, Ropes, speaking of the Western Text
      states : "It may have been used by the author of the Epistle of Barnabas"
      (J. H. Ropes, The Text of Acts, Vol. III of B.C., p. ccxxiii).
      Unfortunately, there is no reference to any study. Could anybody tell if
      this possibility has been confirmed or not by subsequent studies?

      Thanks a lot!

      Greetings from the beautiful Algarve, Portugal

      Philip Maertens
    • Maertens
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2004
        Dear Wieland,

        Thanks for the references! I have to go back to the library to get the rest of the story.

        Have a nice day,

        Philip