Re: [textualcriticism] T&T John: The Full Collation of Chapter 18

  • Bill Warren
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27 10:58 AM
      Others are more qualified to answer this more fully, but from what I understand, the test passages for John 1-10 are being used in combination with the info from the work on John 18 for the ECM and IGNTP projects as far as the minuscules are concerned (all of the papyri and uncials are included and already published).  The IGNTP project is the foundation for the ECM work in John and in a sense is (or will become) that work if I understand correctly.  David Parker, Bruce Morrill, Ulrich Schmidt, and Klaus Wachtel would have first-hand info on the matter, so perhaps one of them will have time to clarify more about this.

      paz,

      Bill Warren, Ph.D.