Re: [textualcriticism] Online Codex Sinaiticus does not work

  • Schmuel
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 24, 2008
      Hi Folks,

         Here is an interesting exercise for some scholar now that we have an Online Sinaticitus.
      Take one chapter, perhaps later a few chapters, and let us know how many obvious blunders
      do not make the apparatus because they are just too... blunderful.

          I do not think that information has ever been clearly given, with little stated beyond the
      early examination of Dean John Burgon.  We have confirmed that many elements of
      Sinaiticus are never included in any English translation so such a study would be very
      interesting.

      Shalom,
      Steven Avery
      Queens, NY