The name of the pool Jo 5:2

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2008
      I just found that if one changes two letters in BEQESDA, one is getting BEQSEDA, which sounds the same as BEQSAIDA in Koine pronunciation. BEQESDA is actually supported by the (Byz) manuscript 582. Perhaps this contributes to the origin of BEQSAIDA?

      Are there any articles dealing with the name of the pool? Either textcritically or geographically?

      mailto:wie@...