Re: [textualcriticism] Reference in von Soden

  • George F Somsel
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 9 3:28 PM

      I'm not (at the moment) acquainted with that statement, but in _The History of Early Christian Literature:  The Writings of the New Testament_ he states,

      That he [scil Mark] has incorporated so few of the discourses of our Lord

      into his work is evidently due to the fact that he knew of the existence of

      St. Matthew's composition.

      george
      gfsomsel

      … search for truth, hear truth,