RE: [textualcriticism] Reference in von Soden

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 9, 2008
      > but where?

      p. 1424

      http://rosetta.reltech.org/cgi-bin/Ebind2html/TC/vonSodenSNT
      v1?seq=1437

      mailto:wie@...
      http://www.uni-bremen.de/~wie
      Textcritical Commentary:
    • George F Somsel
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 9, 2008

        I'm not (at the moment) acquainted with that statement, but in _The History of Early Christian Literature:  The Writings of the New Testament_ he states,

        That he [scil Mark] has incorporated so few of the discourses of our Lord

        into his work is evidently due to the fact that he knew of the existence of

        St. Matthew's composition.

        george
        gfsomsel

        … search for truth, hear truth,