Online Articles

  • Eddie Mishoe
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2008
      I would like to know what online resources are available for Textual Criticism, such as articles, audio lectures, etc. I'd like to compile a list myself so I can make use of what is already available.

      Thank you

      Eddie Mishoe
      Pastor
    • Rob Bradshaw
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2008
        Dear Eddie,

        I have a few online resources listed here:

        http://www.biblicalstudies.org.uk/tc.php

        In Christ,

        Rob

        To: Text Criticism <textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com>
        From: Eddie Mishoe <edmishoe@...>
        Date sent: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 18:45:18 -0700 (PDT)
        Send reply to: textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [textualcriticism] Online Articles

        > I would like to know what online resources are available for Textual Criticism, such as articles, audio lectures, etc. I'd like to compile a list myself so I can make use of what is already available.
        >
        > Thank you
        >
        > Eddie Mishoe
        > Pastor

        Rob Bradshaw
        rob@...
      • Kevin W. Woodruff
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 2, 2008
          http://www.bible.org/topic.php?topic_id=24

          Library Director/Reference Librarian, Assistant Professor of Bible, Greek, Theological Bibliography and Research
          Cierpke@... http://pages.prodigy.net/cierpke/woodruff.htm
        • Jack Kilmon
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 2, 2008
          • James Snapp, Jr.
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 2, 2008
              Greetings Eddie Mishoe,

              At
              www.curtisvillechristian.org/BasicTC
              I provide links to some of my own introductory essays, as well as links
              to some other online resources (including the full text of F. C.
              Kenyon's "Our Bible and the Ancient Manuscripts" and the Goodspeed
              Collection at the University of Chicago and the Biblical Manuscripts
              Project). (If the link to the Greek Uncial Archetype of Mark doesn't
              work, try going to the Textexcavation website and run a search
              for "Snapp" and scroll down that page. Be aware that the GUAM still
              has a few typos.)

              Also, at www.archive.org you can download important works about textual
              criticism, including an early English edition of Eberhard Nestle's
              Introduction to NTTC, and books by Souter and Warfield on the same
              subject. Using the "Search" feature (and selecting "Texts" to focus
              the search), you can type in the names of several prominent textual
              critics -- Kirsopp Lake, F. C. Burkitt, Armitage Robinson, William
              Sanday, B. H. Streeter, Bruce Metzger -- and find plenty of reading
              material.

              Other links to online NTTC resources are provided in the "Links"
              section over at TC-Alternate. And, Michael Marlowe and R. Decker have
              provided extensive lists of links to materials which will be of
              interest.

              Minister, Curtisville Christian Church
              Tipton, Indiana
            • Michael Marlowe
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 2, 2008
                Eddie Mishoe wrote:
                > I would like to know what online resources are
                > available for Textual Criticism

                Hi Eddie,

                My collection of TC links is here:

                http://www.bible-researcher.com/links03.html#texts-criticism