Re: [textualcriticism] The Western Text (Was: Hi)

  • Tommy Wasserman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2008
      Hi Chaim,

      For an overview of the state of the Western Text in Contemporary
      Research, you can turn to J. Delobel, "Focus on the 'Western' Text in
      Recent Studies," ETL 73 (1997): 401-10; idem, "The Text of Luke-Acts: A
      Confrontation of Recent
      Theories," in The Unity of Luke-Acts (ed. J. Verheyden; BETL 142;
      Leuven: Leuven University Press, 1999), 83-107.

      With regards

      Tommy Wasserman