A problem in P66

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2008
      For the reconstruction freaks (Peter Head et al.) I have found a nice problem (while reading Royse).

      Jo 17:7-8
      and the correction at the top of the page.
      Questions: What exactly has been omitted and why? And how can the page be reconstructed?

      I have set up a little file:
      http://www.uni-bremen.de/~wie/Jo_17_7-8_P66.pdf

      The images are also available here:
      http://chrles.multiply.com/photos

      Now this will keep you busy over the weekend ...
      :-)

      mailto:wie@...