Re: [textualcriticism] The forgotten MSS of Paris

  • JAC PERRIN
    Message 1 of 7 , May 8 8:17 AM
      Sorry,  It should have been Grec. 50 (Aland 13)

      Jac Perrin

      On May 8, 2008, at 8:52 AM, JAC PERRIN wrote:

      Daniel,

      I had very good results from working with Christian Forstel in Paris last year.  He was very helpful.  He can be reached at this email address:

      BTW, if you get there, please do a new photograph of Gr. Ms 13 (Aland 13).

      Thanks,

      Jac Perrin

      On May 8, 2008, at 4:30 AM, Daniel B. Wallace wrote:

      I would think that the doctoral thesis on Ephraimi Rescriptus would count, as would Tom Geer's work on codex 33, wouldn't it?