Re: [textualcriticism] The forgotten MSS of Paris

  • William Warren
    Message 1 of 7 , May 8, 2008
      Of course, P4 is there as well.  Philip Comfort had great success in getting access to P4, so perhaps he has a good contact there.  David Parker mentioned a few years back that a new study of C (04) was needed, with new photos especially.   David may have some contacts that would help you on this as well.

      paz,

      Bill Warren, Ph.D.

      On May 8, 2008, at 4:30 AM, Daniel B. Wallace wrote:

      I would think that the doctoral thesis on Ephraimi Rescriptus would count, as would Tom Geer's work on codex 33, wouldn't it?

      Message 2 of 7 , May 8, 2008
        Daniel,

        I had very good results from working with Christian Forstel in Paris last year.  He was very helpful.  He can be reached at this email address:

        BTW, if you get there, please do a new photograph of Gr. Ms 13 (Aland 13).

        Thanks,

        Jac Perrin