Re: Re: [textualcriticism] International Project on the Text of Acts

  • Tommy Wasserman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2008

      Yes, Peter is right. This is what we heard during the recent SBL in San Diego. The ECM is now the central project, carried out by INTF and IGNTP  together. INTF will do Acts, which is scheduled for 2013, Mark (2018), Matthew (2024) and Luke (2030), wheras IGNTP will do John (2013), Pauline Epistles (2026) and Revelation (2030).

      You can read more about this here:

      http://evangelicaltextualcriticism.blogspot.com/2007/11/sbl-in-san-diego-vi-igntp-presentation.html

      and

      http://vuntblog.blogspot.com/2007/11/sbl-san-diego-iii-igntp.html

      With regards

      Tommy Wasserman

      > Från: "Peter M. Head" <pmh15@...>
      > Till: textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com
      > Rubrik: Re: [textualcriticism] International Project on the Text of Acts
      > Datum: Fri, 02 May 2008 11:50:47 +0100

      I thought that it was still going, and has been integrated into the
      broader ECM = INTF/IGNPT collaboration.

      Peter

      At 05:06 02/05/2008, you wrote:

      >Does anyone know whether the International Project on the Text of
      >Acts headed by Carroll Osburn and Thomas Geer is still operative?
      >
      >Scott Charlesworth

      Peter M. Head, PhD
      Tyndale House
      36 Selwyn Gardens
      Cambridge CB3 9BA
      01223 566601

      Vinnarskalle? » Hitta utmaningarna på Spray Spel