Re: [textualcriticism] International Project on the Text of Acts

  • Peter M. Head
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2008
      I thought that it was still going, and has been integrated into the
      broader ECM = INTF/IGNPT collaboration.

      Peter

      At 05:06 02/05/2008, you wrote:
      >Does anyone know whether the International Project on the Text of
      >Acts headed by Carroll Osburn and Thomas Geer is still operative?
      >
      >Scott Charlesworth

      Peter M. Head, PhD
      Tyndale House
      36 Selwyn Gardens
      Cambridge CB3 9BA
      01223 566601
    • William Warren
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2008
        Perhaps someone from Münster can confirm this, but my understanding is that the information has been shifted to Münster since their next volume for the ECM is to be on Acts.  So in essence the work continues, but under the format of the ECM project.

        paz,

        Bill Warren, Ph.D.

        On May 1, 2008, at 11:06 PM, Scott Charlesworth wrote:

        Does anyone know whether the International Project on the Text of Acts headed by Carroll Osburn and Thomas Geer is still operative?

        Scott Charlesworth

        =
      • Klaus Wachtel
        Message 3 of 4 , May 6, 2008
          Thank you, Bill, for this clarification. That's exactly right.

          Klaus Wachtel

          --
          Dr. Klaus Wachtel
          Institut für Neutestamentliche Textforschung