International Project on the Text of Acts

  • Scott Charlesworth
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2008
      Does anyone know whether the International Project on the Text of Acts headed by Carroll Osburn and Thomas Geer is still operative?

      Scott Charlesworth

    • Peter M. Head
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2008
        I thought that it was still going, and has been integrated into the
        broader ECM = INTF/IGNPT collaboration.

        Peter

        At 05:06 02/05/2008, you wrote:
        >Does anyone know whether the International Project on the Text of
        >Acts headed by Carroll Osburn and Thomas Geer is still operative?
        >
        >Scott Charlesworth

        Peter M. Head, PhD
        Tyndale House
        36 Selwyn Gardens
        Cambridge CB3 9BA
        01223 566601
      • William Warren
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2008
          Perhaps someone from Münster can confirm this, but my understanding is that the information has been shifted to Münster since their next volume for the ECM is to be on Acts.  So in essence the work continues, but under the format of the ECM project.

          paz,

          Bill Warren, Ph.D.

          On May 1, 2008, at 11:06 PM, Scott Charlesworth wrote:

          Does anyone know whether the International Project on the Text of Acts headed by Carroll Osburn and Thomas Geer is still operative?

          Scott Charlesworth

          =
        • Klaus Wachtel
          Message 4 of 4 , May 6, 2008
            Thank you, Bill, for this clarification. That's exactly right.

            Klaus Wachtel

            --
            Dr. Klaus Wachtel
            Institut für Neutestamentliche Textforschung