Re: [textualcriticism] Anybody with the CD of codex W in Europe?

  • William Warren
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12, 2008
      Here is the ordering info for Codex W that we have from our order with them.  As a side note, I would concur with those who have mentioned the tremendously high quality of the images.

      The images for the Gospels are available on a CD from the Smithsonian Institute via the following contact info:

      Rights and Reproductions
      Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
      Smithsonian Institution
      Washington, D.C. 20013-7012
      (202) 633 0532
      (202) 633-9770 Fax
      kohutb@...
      http://www.asia.si.edu

      The cost is $100.00 US plus shipping and can be ordered via e-mail by way of the contact info above.  They will accept a credit card payment or a check can be mailed to them.  The time frame is about 3 weeks for the order to ship.

      paz,

      Bill Warren, Ph.D.

      On Apr 11, 2008, at 3:52 PM, Wieland Willker wrote:

      Below is a reply I received from Timothy A. Brown:

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 24, 2008
        I have received the DVD now.
        The images are very good and 10-14 MB each.
        If anybody in Europe is facing insurmountable difficulties
        in obtaining it as noted below, contact me off list.

        mailto:wie@...
        http://www.uni-bremen.de/~wie
        Textcritical Commentary: