Anybody with the CD of codex W in Europe?

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 11, 2008
      I read about the CD with the images of W.
      Is there anybody in Europe with this CD?
      How are the images?
      I would like to get a copy. Perhaps we can arrange something.
      Please contact me off-list.

      And:
      What happened to the transcription by Prior and Brown? Is it out now? Where can I order it?

      PS: I took a year off from TC basically to concentrate on other matters, but now I am back with more time and will try to contribute more regularly again. Anything I have missed?

      Dr. Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany
      mailto:willker@...-bremen.de
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 11, 2008
        Below is a reply I received from Timothy A. Brown:

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 12, 2008
          Here is the ordering info for Codex W that we have from our order with them.  As a side note, I would concur with those who have mentioned the tremendously high quality of the images.

          The images for the Gospels are available on a CD from the Smithsonian Institute via the following contact info:

          Rights and Reproductions
          Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
          Smithsonian Institution
          Washington, D.C. 20013-7012
          (202) 633 0532
          (202) 633-9770 Fax
          kohutb@...
          http://www.asia.si.edu

          The cost is $100.00 US plus shipping and can be ordered via e-mail by way of the contact info above.  They will accept a credit card payment or a check can be mailed to them.  The time frame is about 3 weeks for the order to ship.

          paz,

          Bill Warren, Ph.D.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 24, 2008
            I have received the DVD now.
            The images are very good and 10-14 MB each.
            If anybody in Europe is facing insurmountable difficulties
            in obtaining it as noted below, contact me off list.

            mailto:wie@...
            http://www.uni-bremen.de/~wie
            Textcritical Commentary: