RE: [textualcriticism] Digest Number 119

  • Q. Valerius Scerio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2005

      First just explain what it is and why its useful, i.e. so many texts so many variants theme. Then I give a little background on the subject, about Alexandrian, Neutral, Byzantine, Textus Receptus, etc... I drag out the Codex Vaticanus and the Codex Sinaiticus to show them differences. Then we pull out other early manuscripts and try to discuss them.