Re: [textualcriticism] Total Variants per Edition

  • Daniel B. Wallace
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2008
      Actually, my count of 6577 differences was for the Hodges-Farstad Majority Text vs. the NA27/UBS4. The 1838 was the difference between HF and the TR that they used which is not necessarily the one that others use (the 1873 Oxford). I haven't done any count on the Robinson-Pierpont in relation to the critical text.