Re: FW: [B-Greek] Geographical locations of early NT mss

  • yennifmit
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2008
      Hi Webb,

      If you look at the end of chapter four of my online "book", you will
      now see a table that includes 3-D maps based on the UBS4 apparatus of
      the Epistle to the Hebrews.

      http://purl.org/tfinney/NTText/book/

      Note that I am writing this "book" bit by bit. The next steps in
      chapter four are to write sections on: caveats concerning the maps; a
      guided tour of textual space; and finally my lunatic ideas on a
      geographical interpretation.

      You can find parts of a paper I wrote that contains examples of maps
      based on full transcriptions at Google books. Google for finney + aibi
      to find it.

      Best,

      Tim Finney