RE: [textualcriticism] Re: Script help

  • Kent Clarke
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 21, 2008

      Hi All:

      Regarding Greek Palaeography, you can find both the 1893 and 1912 editions of Maunde Thompson’s classic work, “An Introduction to Greek & Latin Palaeography” at the following link.

      http://www.archive.org/details/greeklatin00thomuoft

      Enjoy!

      Warm Regards;

      Kent

      Kent D. Clarke (Ph.D. Bristol)

      Brooke Foss Westcott Professor of New Testament

      Textual Criticism, Greek Studies, and Hermeneutics

      Trinity Western University

      Seal Kap House

      7600 Glover Road

      Langley, British Columbia