new items at CSNTM

  • Daniel B. Wallace
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2007
      TC-listers:

      We have added some more items to the CSNTM website that may be of interest to you:

      1. Digital images from over a dozen manuscripts have been added.
      2. Two manuscripts, which had only some of the images posted, are now complete (669 and 2813).
      3. The facsimile of Codex G (012), provided by Gary Dykes, has been posted.
      4. The pseudo-facsimile of Codex Vaticanus, done in 1868, is now on the site.
      4. Finally, an uncatalogued manuscript has been posted (the first of several), though the link is not quite up yet. It's Yale MS 522, a single-leaf text from Matt 25. There is also a collation of the MS with the images, provided by Eric Sowell. (Folks at INTF, if you give this a Gregory-Aland number, we'd like to know about it!)

      Stay tuned; more to come!

      Daniel B. Wallace, PhD
      Executive Director,
    • ianehud
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2007
        --- In textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel B. Wallace"
        <csntm@...> wrote:

        > TC-listers:
        >
        > We have added some more items to the CSNTM website that may be of
        interest to you:

        > 1. Digital images from over a dozen manuscripts have been added.
        > 2. Two manuscripts, which had only some of the images posted, are
        now complete (669 and 2813).
        > 3. The facsimile of Codex G (012), provided by Gary Dykes, has
        been posted.
        > 4. The pseudo-facsimile of Codex Vaticanus, done in 1868, is now
        on the site.
        > 4. Finally, an uncatalogued manuscript has been posted (the first
        of several), though the link is not quite up yet. It's Yale MS 522,
        a single-leaf text from Matt 25. There is also a collation of the MS
        with the images, provided by Eric Sowell. (Folks at INTF, if you
        give this a Gregory-Aland number, we'd like to know about it!)

        > Stay tuned; more to come!
        >

        > Daniel B. Wallace, PhD
        > Executive Director,
        > Center for the Study of New Testament Manuscripts

        Dearest Mr. Wallace,
        CHRISTIAN greetings!
        I am indeed gratefull for these infos. I am working on my term
        paper right now on Ruth and Colossians 2:6-11
        Thanks a lot..

        Sincerely,
        ian