Re: [textualcriticism] Marcus Eremita and the Long Ending of Mark

  • George F Somsel
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2007
      You could invest 25 of those rubles (US) to get a copy if you are certain that the volume number is correct.

      george
      gfsomsel
      __________

      "James Snapp, Jr." <voxverax@...> wrote:
      I've been trying for some time to find the quotation in which Marcus
      Eremita uses material from Mk. 16:9-20. I think it's in Migne's
      Patrologia Graecae, vol. 65, 905. It may be a use of Mk. 16:16 in his
      composition about baptism. I offer a bright shiny ruble to whoever can
      be the first to state its precise location and its contents!

      Minister, Curtisville Christian Church
      Tipton, Indiana (USA)
      www.curtisvillechri stian.org/ TCGoals.html

      george