Marcus Eremita and the Long Ending of Mark

  • James Snapp, Jr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2007
      I've been trying for some time to find the quotation in which Marcus
      Eremita uses material from Mk. 16:9-20. I think it's in Migne's
      Patrologia Graecae, vol. 65, 905. It may be a use of Mk. 16:16 in his
      composition about baptism. I offer a bright shiny ruble to whoever can
      be the first to state its precise location and its contents!

      Minister, Curtisville Christian Church
      Tipton, Indiana (USA)
      www.curtisvillechristian.org/TCGoals.html
    • George F Somsel
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2007
        You could invest 25 of those rubles (US) to get a copy if you are certain that the volume number is correct.

        george
        gfsomsel
        __________

        "James Snapp, Jr." <voxverax@...> wrote:
        I've been trying for some time to find the quotation in which Marcus
        Eremita uses material from Mk. 16:9-20. I think it's in Migne's
        Patrologia Graecae, vol. 65, 905. It may be a use of Mk. 16:16 in his
        composition about baptism. I offer a bright shiny ruble to whoever can
        be the first to state its precise location and its contents!

        Minister, Curtisville Christian Church
        Tipton, Indiana (USA)
        www.curtisvillechri stian.org/ TCGoals.html

        george