Re: [textualcriticism] Re: Codex 012, Boernerianus NOW

  • Daniel B. Wallace
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 20, 2007
      Well, almost the only way. I spent some time with Boernerianus in 2002. Since Dresden had been part of East Germany, few scholars had had an opportunity to see the manuscript. There was a log that covered more than a century. The last American to see the manuscript in the flesh had been Bacon in 1920. I also got some fresh photographs of the manuscript, but only for a few pages. Superb quality, but, as is too often the case, I was not allowed to post them on CSNTM's website.

      Daniel B. Wallace
      Executive Director
      (www.csntm.org)