Re: [textualcriticism] Scrivener's Plain Introduction for download

  • Ph. Maertens
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 12, 2007
      Dear Peter,

      you might be interested in this link .

      In the window "view the book" click on FTP and then select the format to download (right click + save as)
      Personnaly I prefer Djvu instead of PDF.

      You can also access the page from http://www.archive.org and search with "scrivener" There are several books available.
      This is a great site with lots of "oldies but goodies"

      have a nice weekend

      Philip Maertens
      Algarve, Portugal