Introduction Vulgate

  • Nick Art
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2004
      Does anyone of you know a good introduction to the use of the Vulgate or the Vetus Latina in text-criticism? The only books which I found on this topic are quite old and especially elaborate on the history of transmission of the text. I would like a clear introduction on the value of Latin texts for text-criticism of both, the Old and the New Testament.

      Best regards,

      Nick