Re: [textualcriticism] Sinaiticus Codex

  • Kent Clarke
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2007
      Re: [textualcriticism] Sinaiticus Codex Hi Emilio:

      You can download it from the following site, and many other very nice image sets as well!

      http://www.csntm.org/

      On 10/5/07 8:00 AM, "emillion_x_77" <emillion_x_77@...> wrote:

      Hello to everybody,

      I wonder if you could help me getting the Sinaiticus Codex from the
      web.  Do you know where I could download it ??.
      I try several webpages but unsuccesful until now.

      Thanks in advance.

      Best Regards,
      Emilio

    • P.M. Head
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2007
        I would go here: http://www.textexcavation.com/codexsinaiticusscans.html
        to access the photos from the CSNTMS at Dallas

        Peter