Sinaiticus Codex

  • emillion_x_77
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2007
      Hello to everybody,

      I wonder if you could help me getting the Sinaiticus Codex from the
      web. Do you know where I could download it ??.
      I try several webpages but unsuccesful until now.

      Thanks in advance.

      Best Regards,
      Emilio
    • Kent Clarke
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2007
        Re: [textualcriticism] Sinaiticus Codex Hi Emilio:

        You can download it from the following site, and many other very nice image sets as well!

        http://www.csntm.org/

        On 10/5/07 8:00 AM, "emillion_x_77" <emillion_x_77@...> wrote:

        Hello to everybody,

        I wonder if you could help me getting the Sinaiticus Codex from the
        web.  Do you know where I could download it ??.
        I try several webpages but unsuccesful until now.

        Thanks in advance.

        Best Regards,
        Emilio

      • P.M. Head
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2007
          I would go here: http://www.textexcavation.com/codexsinaiticusscans.html
          to access the photos from the CSNTMS at Dallas

          Peter