Re: [textualcriticism] Leningrad Codex + Index of Scripture References

  • Harold P. Scanlin
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
      alvio56 wrote:

      I need help,
      Where I can find an Index of Scripture References (books,
      chapter and verse - from begin to end of the page) of Leningrad Codex

      After sending the page reference to the printed list of folio numbers -- scripture text,  I remembered that the same list is also available online at:
      <http://www.usc.edu/dept/LAS/wsrp/scholarly_site/leningrad_codex/>

      Harold P. Scanlin

      folios.

      many tankhs for a replay pasquale