Re: Leningrad Codex + Index of Scripture References

  • harold37s
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
      --- In textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com, "alvio56" <alvio56@...> wrote:

      > I need help,
      > Where I can find an Index of Scripture References (books,
      > chapter and verse - from begin to end of the page) of Leningrad Codex
      > folios.
      >
      > many tankhs for a replay pasquale

      The list is on pp. 1007-1016 in the facsimile edition (Eerdmans/Brill).

      Harold P. Scanlin
    • Harold P. Scanlin
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
        alvio56 wrote:

        I need help,
        Where I can find an Index of Scripture References (books,
        chapter and verse - from begin to end of the page) of Leningrad Codex

        After sending the page reference to the printed list of folio numbers -- scripture text,  I remembered that the same list is also available online at:
        <http://www.usc.edu/dept/LAS/wsrp/scholarly_site/leningrad_codex/>

        Harold P. Scanlin