Leningrad Codex + Index of Scripture References

  • alvio56
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
      I need help,
      Where I can find an Index of Scripture References (books,
      chapter and verse - from begin to end of the page) of Leningrad Codex
      folios.

      many tankhs for a replay pasquale
    • harold37s
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
        --- In textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com, "alvio56" <alvio56@...> wrote:

        > I need help,
        > Where I can find an Index of Scripture References (books,
        > chapter and verse - from begin to end of the page) of Leningrad Codex
        > folios.
        >
        > many tankhs for a replay pasquale

        The list is on pp. 1007-1016 in the facsimile edition (Eerdmans/Brill).

        Harold P. Scanlin
      • Harold P. Scanlin
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
          alvio56 wrote:

          I need help,
          Where I can find an Index of Scripture References (books,
          chapter and verse - from begin to end of the page) of Leningrad Codex

          After sending the page reference to the printed list of folio numbers -- scripture text,  I remembered that the same list is also available online at:
          <http://www.usc.edu/dept/LAS/wsrp/scholarly_site/leningrad_codex/>

          Harold P. Scanlin