Some Coptic resources

  • mydogregae01
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2007
      As I slowly "flesh-out" my web site, some progress occurs!

      Now available is some resources for Biblically-oriented Coptic studies.

      Especially useful is an edition of J.W. Wells' Coptic New Testaments,
      both Bohairic and Sahidic, newly formatted. In fact an edition is
      available so that users can edit the Coptic text (improving Wells'
      Beta effort). This edition(s) is/are free, and looks much better than
      the expensive Logos module! And it/they is/are editable!

      Good stuff, all of which is absolutely free! (As usual)

      go to:

      http://www.biblical-data.org/ANCIENT_ver.html

      then click on the SAHIDIC BOHAIRIC link. New material will be added,
      so check back occassionally.

      enjoy,
      Mr. Gary S. Dykes
      www.Biblical-data.org