Re: [textualcriticism] Re: LXX and GNT

  • Robert Mossotti
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2007
      The closest thing I have found is this...

      I have it but I don't like it.  It's interlinear and has Strong's numbers and it is so crowded it isn't practical for reading.   The NT text isn't GNT.  If I remember correctly it's TR.  (I'm not at home to check, and I can't remember).

      I would also like to see a real one-volume GNT and LXX.   I think it's doable without an apparatus.

      Robert W. Mossotti, Esq.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
        Hi,

        Robert Mossotti wrote:
        > ... If I remember correctly it's TR. (I'm not at home to check, and
        > I can't remember).
        I believe it is based on the H & F Majority Text. Too bad they did not
        use the Byzantine Textform since that is the closest we can get to what
        the apostles actually used! ;^D

        In Christ,
        Ross Purdy