Bibliographical information needed

  • Ph. Maertens
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2007
      Dear list-members,

      The following link gives access to Metzger's "Textual Commentary on the Greek New Testament". Unfortunately, footnotes are not included. The question I have is: what are the references, if any, Metzger gives at Acts 7:4. The nearest library having this copy is at ... 200 and something km. So I just can't make a jump over there to check it out. So I need your help! Anyone so nice to send me a copy of the page in question or just says what Metzger says in his footnotes?

      Thanks on beforehand,
      Philip Maertens, Algarve, Portugal