LXX and GNT

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2007
      I'm sure this question has been asked and answered somewhere by someone-
      but I can't seem to find it.

      Does anyone know if the LXX and the GNT are bound together and published
      in one volume?

      thanks

      Jim

      --
      Jim West, ThD

    • Robert Mossotti
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2007
        The closest thing I have found is this...

        I have it but I don't like it.  It's interlinear and has Strong's numbers and it is so crowded it isn't practical for reading.   The NT text isn't GNT.  If I remember correctly it's TR.  (I'm not at home to check, and I can't remember).

        I would also like to see a real one-volume GNT and LXX.   I think it's doable without an apparatus.

        Robert W. Mossotti, Esq.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
          Hi,

          Robert Mossotti wrote:
          > ... If I remember correctly it's TR. (I'm not at home to check, and
          > I can't remember).
          I believe it is based on the H & F Majority Text. Too bad they did not
          use the Byzantine Textform since that is the closest we can get to what
          the apostles actually used! ;^D

          In Christ,
          Ross Purdy