Re: [textualcriticism] Early Syriac Translation & ETI

  • David Robert Palmer
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 30 9:09 AM
      Hello Benjamin!

      Are you working with SIL?  What is the mame of the language into which you are translating?  I'm thinking Aitape is a name of a region or district, not a language.

      What I really want to get at is, what Greek text do you use as the source text for the New Testament you are working on?

      Thanks.

      David Robert Palmer

      ._,___