Re: A Psalm dedicated to The Eighth Day?

  • Daniel Buck
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 16, 2007
      "Daniel Buck"wrote:
      >In my copy of the LXX, I see Psalms for the:

      2nd day--48
      4th day--94
      day before the Sabbath day--93
      Sabbath day--92>

      Checking my National Jewish Welfare Board Prayer Book, I find the
      following Psalms thusly listed at the back:

      1st day--24
      2nd--48
      3rd--82
      4th--94
      5th--81
      6th--93
      7th--92

      Thus agreeing with the LXX but filling in the gaps. Does anybody have
      a copy of the Masora that might list these? Otherwise I'd be
      interested in how these numbers were passed on extracanonically.

      Daniel