IMAGING MSS AND HDR TECHNOLOGY

  • mydogregae01
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2007
      I have finally finished providing information concerning "High Dynamic
      Range" photography. [HDR]. The page has links to other sites providing
      MORE indepth information as well.

      HDR can improve the readability of images of manuscripts. Sometimes
      dramatically. It can be applied various ways, while shooting the
      manuscript, and even after possessing a single copy of a good color
      image. Works with high resolution scanned 35 mm digital images too!

      I explain the technology, provide free downloads so that YOU can begin
      using this graphics technology. HDR is currently being used in various
      realms (new movies, and professional graphics artists et al). I reveal
      that it can be used to enhance our examination of digital photographs
      of manuscripts. Amazing stuff. The page has numerous images, and if
      you connect via a modem (as I do) then PLEASE allow about 10 minutes
      for it to download (or load)!!

      If you are in the business of photographing manuscripts, this can
      increase your valued output by improving the images. Lots of free
      stuff available for various operating systems, lots of good graphics
      goodies for download! Here is the link:

      http://www.biblical-data.org/HDR.html

      Links to my softwares downloads are easily found. Remember, allow some
      time for the page to load, BEFORE scrolling down. ENJOY!!

      Mr. Gary S. Dykes
      www.Biblical-data.org