The Da Vinci Code

  • Wayne Church of Christ
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2004
      Wieland:

      In case anyone is wondering what The Da Vinci Code is about, or would like to read a short examination of the (borrowed) conspiracy-claims that are built into the plotline of the novel, I offer my review at www.waynecoc.org/DaVinciCode.html .  The links in the side-bar make the picture-related evidence easily accessible.  Thanks for the data about Codex Bezae; that was completely new to me.

      Merry Christmas!

      Yours in Christ,

      Jim Snapp II

      (Moving soon to Curtisville Christian Church, in Indiana, USA)