Re: Crescent Moon Rises in Vaticanus

  • idou747
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 3, 2007
      --- In textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com, Mark Thunderson <mark.thunderson@...> wrote:
      > At this point it seems fair to me to make the
      > assertion that it has been discovered that Sinaiticus
      > is the Exemplar for Vaticanus, and that this can be
      > supported empirically.

      I am puzzled why you would make such a bold and clearly false assertion. Sinaiticus cannot
      possibly be "the Exemplar" for Vaticanus because the texts are too different.

      Now if you wanted to claim that Sinaiticus is "one of the" exemplars of Vaticanus, maybe just
      maybe that could be considered (with considerably more proof). But how can we take you
      seriously when you make such a wild and clearly false claim?
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 4, 2007
        This thread is now closed.

        --- In textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com, Mark Thunderson <mark.thunderson@...> wrote:
        > At this point it seems fair to me to make the
        > assertion that it has been discovered that Sinaiticus
        > is the Exemplar for Vaticanus, and that this can be
        > supported empirically.

        Dr. Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany
        mailto:willker@...-bremen.de