Re: Rennes-le-Chateau and Codex Bezae

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 23, 2004
      Emmanuel Fritsch wrote:
      > Codex D as the basis of Ms 1 : I never heard
      > anything about that.
      > It looks new !
      >
      > If you want, I may check on the book of Jean-Luc
      > Chaumeil.

      Yes, please.
      Do you know where I could get a better image of that parchment? I don't
      have any books on that topic. The images found on the web are rather
      bad. Of the two I have found (see my webpage) I am not sure if they both
      show the same object.
      I have been told that a certain Pierre Jarnac is probably the most
      knowledgeable person on this subject, but I don't know how to contact
      him.

      Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany
      mailto:willker@...-bremen.de
      http://www.uni-bremen.de/~wie/