Re: [textualcriticism] Dating of p46

  • Peter M. Head
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
      S.R. Pickering, 'The Dating of the Chester Beatty-Michigan Codex of
      the Pauline Epistles (P46)' Ancient History in a Modern University
      (FS E.A. Judge; eds T.W. Hillard et al.; Grand Rapids: Eerdmans,
      1998); vol. 2, pp. 216-27

      At 19:42 31/05/2007, you wrote:
      >On http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/egweimi/p46.htm we can read an article
      >"Palaeographical Dating of p46 to the Later First Century" by Young
      >Kyu Kim.
      >Does anyone possess an opinion about it?
      >Or does anyone know about positive or negative comments?
      >
      >Arie
      >
      >A. Dirkzwager
      >Hoeselt Belgium
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

      Peter M. Head, PhD
      Tyndale House
      36 Selwyn Gardens
      Cambridge CB3 9BA
      01223 566601
    • mydogregae01
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2007
        --- In textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com, "Arie Dirkzwager"
        <dirkzwager@...> wrote:

        > On http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/egweimi/p46.htm we can read an article
        > "Palaeographical Dating of p46 to the Later First Century" by Young
        > Kyu Kim.
        > Does anyone possess an opinion about it?
        > Or does anyone know about positive or negative comments?
        Mr. Dykes assists:

        Dr. Bruce Griffin also answered Kim at the 1996 SBL meeting, I have
        his paper available at my site:

        The Paleographical Dating of P46

        a pdf file located here on this page at the link below: (free to download)

        http://www.biblical-data.org/textual.htm

        sincerely,
        Mr. Gary S. Dykes
        www.biblical-data.org