Papyrus Bodmer XIV-XV

  • Scott Charlesworth
    Message 1 of 5 , May 14, 2007
      After requesting permission to publish an image of P75 I received the following edited reply from the Vatican Library.

      Scott Charlesworth

        Message 3 of 5 , May 15, 2007

          Tuesday, May 15, 2007 6:19 AM, Peter M. Head wrote

          > There is also something about new fragments on the Munster projects page:

          > Edition kleinerer Fragmente von P75
          >
          > In Zusammenarbeit mit der Bibliotheca Bodmeriana
          > in Genf wird die Edition einiger neuer Fragmente
          > des Papyrus 75 vorbereitet. Die Texte aus dem
          > Lukas- und Johannes-Evangelium sind bisher
          > unverüffentlicht.
          Sie umfassen: Luk. 4,1-2;
          > 5,37-39; Joh. 6,10-12.24-27; 11,15-18.31- 33;
          > 12,47 - 13,10; 14,9-10; 14,26 - 15,10

          For those on the list that know little, if any, German, here is the English translation of the project report that Peter just posted. The translation is from the “Projects” page of the English version website Institute for New Testament Textual Research INTF (http://www.uni-muenster.de/INTF/).

          Edition of smaller fragments of P75

          In association with the Bibliotheca Bodmeriana at Geneva an edition of some new fragments of papyrus 75 is being prepared. The texts from the Gospel of Luke and John are still unpublished. They include: Lk 4:1-2; 5:37-39; Jn 6:10-12, 24-27; 11:15-18, 31-33; 12:47 - 13:10; 14:9-10; 14:26 - 15:10.

          Larry G. Overton

        • P.M. Head
          Message 4 of 5 , May 16, 2007
            Ah, well done. Sorry for being such a goose (not to have seen the English
            part of the web site to start with!).

            Peter

            On May 15 2007, Larry Overton wrote:

            >Tuesday, May 15, 2007 6:19 AM, Peter M. Head wrote
            >

            >> There is also something about new fragments on the Munster projects page:
            >
            >> Edition kleinerer Fragmente von P75
            >>
            >> In Zusammenarbeit mit der Bibliotheca Bodmeriana
            >> in Genf wird die Edition einiger neuer Fragmente
            >> des Papyrus 75 vorbereitet. Die Texte aus dem
            >> Lukas- und Johannes-Evangelium sind bisher
            >> unverüffentlicht. Sie umfassen: Luk. 4,1-2;
            >> 5,37-39; Joh. 6,10-12.24-27; 11,15-18.31-33;
            >> 12,47 - 13,10; 14,9-10; 14,26 - 15,10
            >

            > For those on the list that know little, if any, German, here is the
            > English translation of the project report that Peter just posted. The
            > translation is from the "Projects" page of the English version website
            > Institute for New Testament Textual Research INTF
            > (http://www.uni-muenster.de/INTF/).
            >

            >Edition of smaller fragments of P75
            >
            >In association with the Bibliotheca Bodmeriana at Geneva an edition of some
            >new fragments of papyrus 75 is being prepared. The texts from the Gospel of
            >Luke and John are still unpublished. They include: Lk 4:1-2; 5:37-39; Jn
            >6:10-12, 24-27; 11:15-18, 31-33; 12:47 - 13:10; 14:9-10; 14:26 - 15:10.
            >

            >Larry G. Overton

          • Klaus Wachtel
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 3 4:29 AM
              The article finally appeared:
              Marie-Luise Lakmann: Papyrus Bodmer XIV-XV (P75): Neue Fragmente. Museum Helveticum 64 (2007) 22-41.
              Klaus Wachtel